sábado, 17 de abril de 2021

Checkmate

 This A-deuce model represent a M60a2 in West Germany during the cold war in the 70's. The AFV model is, probably, the more accurate and nice plastic scale model I've ever assembly!



The model is very accurate, I've just model by myself an small amount of parts just for fun:





I've modelled two figures for the scene... the captain B. Marshall from West Point cannot believe the redneck Joe, always win! . The heads are from Hornet. The chess figures are modelled and 3D printed for my good fiend Oscar Ebrí.


Salut!


2 comentarios:

  1. Can't tell, the rear bumper numbers look like 1/37 C-12 if so that was my battalion and also my company, but I was in 2nd Plt.
    Your model brought back memories when I crewed the M60A2.
    Great job on the model!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks a lot Dennis,
      Yes it is I 37 c-12! I'm glad it brings back memories to you!

      Eliminar